After checkout is completed, students will be given a download link with instructions for their CCW Course
CCW Course Date and Location?
CCW courses are held on a rolling basis every month. After checkout students will confirm a mutually available date with their instructor directly. Courses are held in Waldorf Maryland, the full classroom address is provided After checkout.
What to expect from our CCW course?
Wear and carry course times vary, based on jurisdiction, as listed below. Additionally, said courses conclude with live-fire certification. The live-fire qualification will take place at a firearm range agreed upon with Instructor West. Cost of range time for qualification will be the responsibility of the student.
- Maryland Initial Applicant – 16hours – Completed over 2 days
- Maryland Renewal – 8hours – Completed in 1 day
- DC applicant – 16hours – Completed in 1 day
- Utah applicant – 4hours(live fire not required) – Completed in 1 day
CCW Courses include the following
- CCW Application process
- Fingerprinting FAQ
- Concealed Carry Laws
- Live fire Qualification
- Home Defense scenarios
- Defensive Shooting Scenarios
- De-escalation techniques
- Use of reasonable force